- Departure: Apella (676m)
- Arrival: Apella (676m)
- Duration: 7 hour/s
- Difficulty Level: E+ - Hiking (level)+
- Difference in height: 1,180m
- Maximum Altitude: 1,620m
- Recommended Period: from May to November
- Localities Crossed: Apella - Passo Giovarello - M. Bragalata - Passo Compione - Tornini - Iera - Compione - Apella
- Comuni: Licciana Nardi, Bagnone (MS), Monchio delle Corti (PR)
Zona del Parco: Zone E - Upper Val d'Enza and Val Taverone
From the wonderful village of Apella, you will reach the overhanging ridge along the mule tracks crossing the local valleys, chestnut woods, summer mountain pastures, beech woods, and then go down among the villages of Bagnone Valley.
You can reach Apella climbing from Tavernelle and Taponecco: you will notice the tower of the ancient castle transformed into monastery, farmstead, and now holiday farm (Montagna Verde). You can leave from here and reach the nearby village of Apella following the trail markers of Trekking Lunigiana.
Stops: Montagna Verde Holiday Farm La Torre di Apella rooms and restaurant Tel. +39 0187 421203