- Departure: Passo Crocetta (1,264m)
- Arrival: Passo Crocetta (1,264m)
- Duration: 5 hour/s 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: E - Hiking (level)
- Difference in height: 850m
- Maximum Altitude: 1,893m
- Recommended Period: from June to October
- Localities Crossed: Crocetta - Pezzalunga - La Nuda - Belfiore - Cerreto Laghi - Crocetta
- Comuni: Fivizzano (MS), Collagna (RE)
Zona del Parco: Zone D - Upper Val Secchia and Val Rosaro
Stream Rosaro, one of the main streams of Upper Lunigiana, springs from a big glacial cirque, called Pezzalunga: although facing north, it flows into the Ligurian Sea, but this is not the only oddity. Because of the presence of heaps of boulders and vertical walls, this place was called Vallone dell'Inferno by the first mountaineers who climbed in the 1940s the walls of Forame and Gendarme, spectacular and compact gray sandstones hanging between the green pastures and the blue sky.
View Full Screen Download KMZ
Stops: restaurants, hotels, and campsite in Cerreto Laghi and Cerreto Pass (info IAT: Tel. +39 0522 810430), bivouac Rosario (CAI Fivizzano), always open.