- Departure: Busana (856m) (Ventasso)
- Arrival: Busana (856m) (Ventasso)
- Duration: 5 hour/s 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: E - Hiking (level)
- Difference in height: 850m - maximum 1,502m
- Recommended Period: from May to November
- Localities Crossed: Busana - S. Maria Maddalena - S. Lucia - Osservatorio - Sparavalle - M. Ca' di Viola - Frassinedolo - Cervarezza - Casale - Busana
- Comuni: Busana (RE)
Among the towns of the Apennines with a great tourist tradition, let's leave for a journey back to the past among grasslands and rocks, historical towns, centuries-old chestnut woods, and pinewoods. You will also touch a medieval hospice, an 18th century fortress, an astronomical observatory, and a thermal park, where you can enjoy on an acrobatic course among the beech trees. The itinerary can be divided into two shorter routes, in a ring-route or with return journey by bus.
View Full Screen Download KMZ
Stops: hotels, hostel, holiday farm in Busana, hotels and campsite in Cervarezza (info IAT: Tel. +39 0522 810430, www.appenninoreggiano.it), café-refreshment Fonti di S. Lucia (Parco Avventura Cerwood Tel. +39 348 4097494, www.cerwood.it), bivouac S. Maria Maddalena (always open).